Spinach and Potato Crescent Roll Ring
- Crescent roll 12 Ounce (One 12 oz Can)
- FOR THE STUFFING
- Oil 2 Tablespoon
- Onion 1 Medium , chopped finely
- Garlic cloves 3 Medium , chopped finely
- Spinach 3 Cup (48 tbs)
- Potatoes 3 Medium , boiled, peeled, mashed
- Red pepper flakes/Black pepper To Taste
- Salt To Taste
- Grated cheese 1/2 Cup (8 tbs)
- 1. In a large wide pot, heat up a couple of tablespoons of oil, add the finely chopped onions, garlic and saute till the edges turn brown.
- 2. Add the spinach and saute until wilted.
- 3. Add boiled and mashed potato, salt, red pepper flakes and stir for a minute.
- 4. In a baking tray, arrange the crescent roll in a ring form as shown in the video. (Follow the instructions on the can to bake crescent roll).
- 5. Preheat the oven at 375 F.
- 6. Add the grated cheese into the spinach filling and mix gently.
- 7. Spread the mixture inside the prepared baking tray in the form of the ring over the arranged crescent rolls. Fold in and tuck in the pointed ends to secure.
- 8. Bake in the preheated oven for about 12 - 15 minutes or until the top crust of the ring turns golden brown.
- 9. Serve with salsa or any dip of your choice.