Spinach Cottage Cheese Quesadilla
- Flour tortillas 4
- Oil 1 Tablespoon
- Chopped spinach 4 Cup (64 tbs)
- Minced garlic 1 Tablespoon
- Red pepper flakes To Taste
- Cottage cheese 1 Cup (16 tbs) (Paneer)
- Taco seasoning/Fajita seasoning 1 Teaspoon
- Salt To Taste
- Butter/Oil 1 Tablespoon
- 1. Place a pan on flame, pour oil and cook spinach and mince on medium flame until wilted.
- 2. Season with red pepper flakes, and salt. Stir in paneer and taco seasoning. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- 3. On tortilla, place some spinach mixture and fold it. Baste the outer side with butter and place on grill or frying pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Repeat for the other tortillas.
- 4. Serve hot with sauce and enjoy!