Cottage Cheese Fritters
- Cottage cheese 1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)
- Rice flour 3/4 Cup (12 tbs)
- Chickpea flour 3/4 Cup (12 tbs), sifted
- Curry leaves 4 (few) (Optional)
- Salt To Taste
- Red onion 1/4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped
- Chopped cilantro 2 Tablespoon
- Grated ginger 1 Tablespoon
- Chopped green chili To Taste
- Ground cumin 1/4 Teaspoon
- Turmeric 1 Pinch
- Oil 1 (For deep frying)
- 1. In a bowl, combine, rice flour, chickpea flour, curry leaves, salt, cottage cheese. Blend well.
- 2. Add onion, cilantro, ginger, green chili, ground cumin, turmeric. Mix well.
- 3. In a pan, heat oil over medium flame. Add spoonful of batter into the hot oil and fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towel.
- 4. Serve with coriander chutney and enjoy!
- Read more at http://www.ifood.tv/recipe/cottage-cheese-fritters-paneer-pakodas#B9cmBi3we7UGtdoz.99