Thin Crust Pizza
FOR PIZZA CRUST
- Flour 1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)
- Instant active dry yeast 1 Teaspoon
- Seasoning 1 Teaspoon (Optional)
- Olive oil 3 Tablespoon
- Salt To Taste
- Sugar 1 Teaspoon
- Luke warm water/Milk 1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (as needed)
- Tomato sauce 1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (as needed)
- Grated cheese 1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (as needed)
- Vegetables 1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (as needed)
- Flour 2 Tablespoon
- 1. In a bowl, combine flour, salt, sugar, yeast, and seasoning. Mix well and pour oil.
- 2. Gradually pour water and knead into soft dough. Take some oil and knead the dough to make it smooth.
- 3. In greased bowl, place the dough, cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 10-15 minutes or until double in size.
- 4. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- 5. Punch down the dough, cut in half, and roll them into ¼-inch thick sheet. Make sure to cover the remaining dough with plastic wrap.
- 6. Cut the dough into desired shape. Sprinkle flour on baking tray and transfer the dough on it.
- 7. Using fork make holes and spread sauce on top. Sprinkle cheese, followed by your favorite topping (basil, tomato, mushroom, spinach, onion, bell pepper or anything you like).
- 8. Pop in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown.
- 9. Cut into wedges and serve hot.
- Replace yeast with 1 teaspoon of baking powder or ½ teaspoon baking soda.