- Flour 1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)
- Instant active dry yeast 1 Teaspoon
- Seasoning 1 Teaspoon (Optional)
- Olive oil 3 Tablespoon
- Salt To Taste
- Sugar 1 Teaspoon
- Luke warm water/Milk 1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (as needed)
- Tomato sauce 1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (as needed)
- Grated cheese 1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (as needed)
- Vegetables 1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (as needed)
- Flour 2 Tablespoon
1. In a bowl, combine flour, salt, sugar, yeast, and seasoning. Mix well and pour oil.
2. Gradually pour water and knead into soft dough. Take some oil and knead the dough to make it smooth.
3. In greased bowl, place the dough, cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 10-15 minutes or until double in size.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
5. Punch down the dough, cut in half, and roll them into ¼-inch thick sheet. Make sure to cover the remaining dough with plastic wrap.
6. Cut the dough into desired shape. Sprinkle flour on baking tray and transfer the dough on it.
7. Using fork make holes and spread sauce on top. Sprinkle cheese, followed by your favorite topping (basil, tomato, mushroom, spinach, onion, bell pepper or anything you like).
8. Pop in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown.
9. Cut into wedges and serve hot.
Replace yeast with 1 teaspoon of baking powder or ½ teaspoon baking soda.