Vegan Meringue Cookies
Servings: 30 cookies
- Flax seeds gel 1/2 Cup (8 tbs)
- Powdered sugar 2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
- Egg replace powder 3 Tablespoon
- Mini chocolate chips 1 Cup (16 tbs)
- Mint extract 2 Drop
- Green food color 2 Drop (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with double layer of parchment sheets and set aside.
- Take ½ cup flaxseed gel in a stand mixer bowl and blend until stiff peak, for about 10 minutes.
- Add in the powdered sugar and egg replace powder http://ifood.tv/flour/1005040-homemade-egg-replace-powder-vegan-and-gluten-free, beat until mix.
- Add in the peppermint extract, green food color and mini chocolate chips. Stir gently to mix.
- Fill a piping bag with the mixture and pipe out over the prepared baking sheet in the shape you desire.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Take out the cookies and let it cool. If you wish then coat the bottom with some melted chocolate.
- Serve the cookies with some tea or coffee.