Tutti Frutti Cake Squares
Servings: 16 squares
- Cake flour/Plain flour 1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)
- Baking powder 1 Teaspoon
- Baking soda 1/2 Teaspoon
- Oil 1/2 Pint
- Plain yogurt 1/2 Cup (8 tbs)
- Sugar 3/4 Cup (12 tbs)
- Vanilla extract 1 Tablespoon
- Tutti fruity 1 Centiliter
- Unsalted butter 1/2 Cup (8 tbs), softened
- Powdered sugar 2 Cup (32 tbs)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Grease a baking pan with oil and then line with a parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift together cake flour, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add in the oil, yogurt, sugar and vanilla. Mix with an electric mixer.
- Add in the flour mixture and gently stir, followed by using an electric mixer to mix.
- Add in the tutti – frutty and mix with a spatula.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the frosting a bowl, mix together sugar and butter until creamy.
- Take out the cake from the oven and let it cool on the cooling rack.
- Slice the edges of the cake and spread the frosting; refrigerate for an hour.
- Slice the cake and serve for dessert.