This recipe takes about only 10 minutes to prepare and your guest will think, it took hours for you to make it!
Coconut ladoo recipe or nariyal ladoo , a popular Indian festive delight made with condensed milk(for instant recipe), sugar and coconut.
These Coconut Malai Laddoo just melt in the mouth and are perfect to make during festivals. Since this delicacy is so easy to prepare, I also love to prepare them during Christmas as they look like snow balls!
To prepare this recipe, you will need the following Ingredients:
2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes, desiccated coconut can be used as well
1/2 cup milk powder if available or else increase the amount of coconut flakes
1/2 cup Condensed milk
These are the 3 key ingredients to prepare the laddus. You can then flavor it up or add some dried nuts or fruits as per your preference. I love to add dried cranberries to this recipe and for flavor, just pinch of Cardamom(Elaichi).
Preparing these laddus are so easy. Just mix coconut, condensed milk, milk powder. Add remaining ingredients. Prepare the balls and enjoy!
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes desiccated coconut can be used as well
- 1/2 cup milk powder if available or else increase the amount of coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup Condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries if desired or use your favorite dried fruit or nuts.
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cardamom
- nto the mixing bowl take coconut flakes, condensed milk, milk powder, cranberries, and cardamom.
- Mix all ingredients together really well.
- Once mixed well, start making the balls and roll the prepared balls into coconut flakes or desiccated coconut to prevent them to stick each other.
- Malai coconut laddus are ready to enjoy!
Store these laddus in refrigerator.