Aloo Methi Malai Curry
- Potato 1 , cubed
- Water 2 Cup (32 tbs)
- Salt To Taste , divided
- Red onion 1 , chopped finely
- Fenugreek 1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely
- Coriander 1/4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely
- Tomatoes 2 , pureed
- Oil 2 Tablespoon
- Cumin seeds 1 Teaspoon
- Turmeric 1/4 Teaspoon
- Ginger paste 1 Teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 Teaspoon
- Green chili paste 1/2 Teaspoon
- Garam masala To Taste
- Cream 1/2 Cup (8 tbs)
- 1. In a pot, add water, salt and potato, cook until potato is tender.
- 2. Discard half of the water. To the pot, add fenugreek and cook for a couple of minutes.
- 3. In a pan, heat oil, add cumin, turmeric and onion, stir to mix.
- 4. Add ginger, garlic and chili paste, cook until done.
- 5. Add in the tomato puree and salt, cover and cook for few minutes.
- 6. Add garam masala, potato and fenugreek, coriander leaves, stir to mix.
- 7 Add cream, mix well, cover and cook for about 2 minutes.
- 8. Serve hot with puris, naan, parathas or roti and Rice