Prepare your favorite cake batter and make cake triangle bites in Sandwich Toaster easily and quickly.
- Butter 1/2 Cup (8 tbs), softened
- Condensed milk 1 Can (10 oz)
- Vanilla extract 2 Teaspoon
- Milk 1 Cup (16 tbs) (water or pineapple juice)
- Plain flour 2 Cup (32 tbs)
- Baking soda 1 Teaspoon
- Baking powder 2 Teaspoon
- Sandwich toaster
1.In a large mixing bowl, beat butter, vanilla, and condense milk until smooth.
2.In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix well.
3.Add milk and flour mixture alternating into the bowl with condensed milk mixture and beat well after each addition.
4.Pour ¼ cup of batter into the sandwich toaster, and cook for 2-3 minutes or until done. Flip and cook if desired for browner color.
5.Sprinkle powdered sugar, and serve garnish with fruits or berries.