Easy Cheese Pops or Balls
- Crescent rolls dough/Flaky pizza dough 8 Ounce (Pillsbury)- Pizza dough can be used.
- Extra virgin olive oil 2 Tablespoon
- Garlic clove 1 , mince
- Finely chopped fresh herbs 1 Teaspoon (or 1/2 tsp dry herb)
- Mozzarella cheese 1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded
- Cream cheese 2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
- Italian cheese 1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (any hard cheese or parmesan)
- Salt and pepper To Taste
Things You Will Need
- Cake pop maker or Oven to bake
- cake pop sticks - Optional. Can be served as just Cheese balls
- 1. On floured surface, unroll dough and roll into 1/8-inch thin sheet. Set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, herb, garlic, and salt. Mix well and spread the mixture on the dough.
- 3. Cut the dough into equal sized squares and set aside.
- 4. In a separate bowl, mix together mozzarella, Italian cheese, and cream cheese. Season with pepper and mix well.
- 5. Place ½ tablespoon of cheese mixture and in the center of each dough square. Seal well and roll dough into balls as shown in the video.
- 6. Bake in preheated cake pop maker for about 2-3 minutes or until nice and golden. Remove from oven and insert cake pop sticks into each.
- 7. Garnish with parsley and serve with marinara sauce.
- You can bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven until nice and golden.