A cheesy gooey delicious snack recipe you definitely going to love! If you want to prepare french bread loaf at home, click here.
- 1 small Loaf of French Bread
- 1/2 cup salted Butter , Softened
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- (If using unsalted butter, add pinch of salt)
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tbsp Italian Herbs
- Peppers of your choice
- Slice the bread loaf and keep on side.
- Prepare Garlic Butter spread by mixing Butter, oil, garlic and Herbs.
- Chop peepers very fine or slice them thin.
- Grate cheese.
- Line up Bread slices, spread garlic butter, cheese and peppers.
- Toast till cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
I prefer to use bread loaf that was baked a day before or earlier.