An unbelievable twist in your regular French toast, which you definitely going to love. My son who follows lacto-ovo diet, he says these french toast taste much better than made with eggs!
- Custard/Vanilla pudding mix 1 Tablespoon
- Sugar 1 Tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder 1/4 Teaspoon
- Milk 1/2 Cup (8 tbs)
- French bread loaf 1 , sliced
- Butter 1 Tablespoon
- In a shallow bowl, add in all the ingredients, except bread and butter and mix well.
- Heat a pan, grease with butter. Dip the bread slices into the custard mix and place over the pan. Cook until light brown from both sides.
- Serve with some chocolate or your favorite syrup.