These yummy triangles are perfect anytime, the best way to make use of leftover roti or chapati. In my kitchen, left over roti never go to trash…
I always try different tricks to make use of left over roti. If I am not able to use left over roti, I just freeze it and when I have enough of it, I try to prepare something quick for breakfast, snack or light lunch.
- 4 leftover Roti (Flat wheat bread)
- 4 tsp grated mozzrella cheese
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onions
- 4 tbsp finely chopped Capsicum
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- salt to taste
- You can customize the filling as per your taste. Feel free to add Boiled Beans or other healthy ingredients to satisfy your hunger as good meal.
- Butter or oil to bake Triangles - optional
In a bowl, mix above all ingredients except Rotis. Take one roti at a time, Fold in half, you will see moon shape. Then Fold again to make Triangle. Now, you will see two pockets when you prepare triangle out of roti. Fill those two pockets with prepared stuffing.
Heat up a non stick pan on medium heat. When the pan is hot, place prepared triangles on it and bake both sides till brown. If desired, butter or oil can be used to make triangles more crispy.
Enjoy warm or cold. Serve with Ketchup or any of your favorite sauce, chutney, raita(dip).
My kids love to take these triangles in their lunchbox.