Dhaba Aloo Curry
- Boiled baby potatoes 5
- Onions 2
- Tomatoes 3
- Bay leaf 3
- Cinnamon piece 1 Inch
- Cloves 5
- Black cardamom 2
- Black peppercorns 5
- Cumin seeds 1 Teaspoon
- Ginger paste 1 Teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 Teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1/2 Teaspoon
- Coriander cumin powder 1 Tablespoon
- Chili powder 3 Teaspoon (or more depending on taste)
- Oil 4 Tablespoon
- Water 1/2 Cup (8 tbs)
- Garam masala To Taste
- Salt To Taste
- Sugar To Taste
- Coriander leaves To Taste (to garnish)
- Cut the baby potatoes in half anf boil them in the microwave for 5 minutes.
- Pour oil into a kadhai to it add cinnamon, cloves, dry whole red chilies, cumin seeds and peppercorns.
- Add onion puree and cook it. Add ginger paste and garlic paste.
- Now add the dry spices turmeric powder, red chili powder, and coriander- cumin powder.
- Add the tomato puree and cook the gravy for 2 minutes.
- Add garam masala and salt to taste. Cover the pot and let it cook.
- Simmer the flame and open the cover of the pot, add sugar to taste and the boiled potatoes.
- Serve hot with Rice or Roti.
Instead of Boiled Potato, use boiled Eggs to make Egg Curry known as Anda curry