Quick Chocolate Pudding
- Granulated sugar 1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
- Cocoa powder 1/4 Cup (4 tbs)
- Corn starch 2 1/2 Tablespoon
- Salt 1 Pinch
- Regular milk 2 Cup (32 tbs)
- Butter 1 Tablespoon
- Vanilla extract 1 Teaspoon
Add all dry ingredients in a pot, whisk it together .
Add milk gradually and keep whisking while adding so that no lumps are formed.
Bring this mixture to a boil. When it becomes thicker, turn off the stove. Keep stirring and add butter and vanilla extract.
Serve as such or with whipped cream or fruits