Makki Ki Roti
Makki ki Roti is served with Sarson ka Saag. Very popular combination!
- Yellow corn flour 1 Cup (16 tbs)
- Salt 1 Teaspoon (to taste)
- Boiling water 1/2 Cup (8 tbs)
- 1. In a bowl, add and combine the corn flour with salt and boiling water. knead well using a spatula. Knead the flour to form a dough.
- 2. Once done, take a lemon size ball of the dough and place it on a floured surface. Using a rolling pin gently roll it into a flat base, making sure no cracks appear.
- 3. Once all the rotis are rolled out, set them aside on a plate.
- 4. Heat a non stick pan and once it is hot, cook the makki ki rotis one at a time until light golden brown and cooked.
- 5. Once done, transfer them onto a serving plate and get ready to serve.
- 6. Serve these makki ki rotis hot with sarson ka saag or any other curry of choice.