- Grated coconut 1 Cup (16 tbs)
- Green chillies 2 Medium (to taste)
- Ginger 1/2 Inch , peeled
- Garlic 1 Clove (5 gm)
- Salt To Taste
- Roasted chickpeas 1 Tablespoon (Optional)
- Oil 1 Tablespoon
- Dried red chillies 2 Medium
- Mustard seeds 1/2 Teaspoon
- Curry leaves sprig 1 Medium
- 1.In a blender add the coconut, ginger, garlic, green chillies and roasted chickpeas (if using). Pour a little water and blend till smooth. Transfer into a bowl and season with salt to taste.
- 2.In a small frying pan heat oil on medium and add the red chillies. Put in the mustard seeds, let them splutter and add the curry leaves. Pour it into the chutney.
- 3.Serve the chutney with dosa, idly or any other dish of choice.